Washington County Emerging Leaders is a team of young professionals who actively invest their time, talent, and resources to improve our community. Our mission is to ignite and inspire one another by providing opportunities to lead, serve, and grow.
> Grow your network and meet community leaders
> Invest in our community
> Increase your personal and professional development
Emerging Leaders Executive Council:
- Dominic Ladd, West Bend Mutual Insurance - Co Chair
- Angela Johnson, Menasha Corporation - Co Chair
- Erika Engel, Menasha Corporation
- Natasha Ernst, West Bend Mutual Insurance
- Samantha Kiley, West Bend Mutual Insurance
- Amanda Bellow, West Bend Mutual Insurance
- Sandra Giernoth, Washington County District Attorney's Office
- AShley Reichert, Washington County Clerk
- Chris Schram, Master Gallery Foods
- Kristina Chapman, Kettle Moraine YMCA
- January - Professional Development Event: Board 101
- Tuesday, January 15th 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Moraine Park Technical College Rm. L159
- Register NOW!
- February - Volunteer Event: Do Good Bus!
- Saturday, February 16th 8:30am-12:30pm
- The HUB Coffee Shop
- Registration Information Coming Soon!
- March - Social Event: Trivia Night
- April - No Events Planned
- May - Professional Development Event: Executive Round-Table (tentative)
- June - Social Event (tentative)
- July - No Events Planned
- August - Volunteer or Social Event (tentative)
- September - Volunteer Event: United Way Kick Off
- October - On The Table (tentative)
- November - Anniversary Party (tentative)
- December - Volunteer Event (tentative)