Office & Data Administrator
JOIN THE UNITING FORCE FOR GOOD!
Individual manages office and coordinates activities with bookkeeper and financial preparer. Ensures the correct, accurate and timely accounting classification and proper documentation on expenditures. Conducts pledge processing/data entry and overall maintenance of the financial records.
- Office management. Manage West Bend office by assessing and monitoring office workflow, processes and procedures. Develop office procedures, routines, and filing systems. Open and close office. Manage organizational calendar. Manage office supplies and purchases. Manage lease processes.
- Financial reporting. Collect information needed for accountant to prepare monthly financials for Executive and Board meetings. Assist with providing information for organizational budget. Maintain insurance coverage. Adhere to United Way Worldwide requirements. Compile with all registration, certification and renewals in a timely manner.
- Internal controls. Adhere to internal accounting controls systems to protect the physical and financial assets of UWWC. Manage mail process and adhere to separation of duties plan. Manage and maintain current and historical files.
- Pledge processing and receivables. Input all pledges and direct donations. Process monthly credit card donations/payments. Manage the collections efforts by reviewing balance due. Process PayPal monthly. Create donor reports.
- Billing/invoicing. Generate and mail monthly billing statements to companies and individuals.
- Agency allocations. Process the disbursement of quarterly funding to partner agencies, strategic partnerships and initiative funding and ensure reconciliation with accounting records.
- Designations. Generate and process the disbursement of quarterly designations and payments.
- IT activities. Coordinate work order activity with IT vendor.
- Audit and taxation. Collect and support information needed for annual audit by independent audit firm. Coordinate and oversee the preparation and timely filing of all state and federal documents.
- Committee management. Assist with preparing agendas, minutes and follow up materials.
- Receptionist. Serve as first point of contact with answering phones and coordinate coverage.
- Vendors. Manage relationships. Prepare annual assessment and quotes.
- Annual assessment. Execute on operational process improvements.
- Events. Support United Way community events (set up, registration, take down).
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Associates degree or equivalent experience in a business or finance related field. 3-plus years of experience in office support, data entry and/or accounting; exposure in a non-profit environment a plus.
- Highly organized and able to simultaneously manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated team facilitation and problem-solving experience.
- Experience with accounting and a customer relationship database.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Kristin Brandner at firstname.lastname@example.org.