Funded Agency Partners
United Way of Washington County provides program funding and oversight to 18 nonprofit partners:
- American Red Cross
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Washington County
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Washington County
- Casa Guadalupe Education Center
- Consumer Credit Counseling Services
- 4C Family Center of Washington County
- Family Promise of Washington County
- Full Shelf Food Pantry
- Interfaith Caregivers of Washington County
- Kettle Moraine YMCA
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Washington County
- Senior Citizens Activities
- The Threshold
- Youth & Family Project
United Way provides funding to 3 Strategic Partners that provide critical county-wide infrastructure services that measurably build capacity for nonprofit programs.
During times of personal need or community disaster, Impact 2-1-1 provides a free, confidential helpline and online resource directory that make it easy for residents to connect with information and assistance.
United Way Resource Center of Hartford
Located at 1121 E. Sumner in Hartford, this facility connects area residents with nonprofit and Washington County program services. It also offers space for agencies to hold program activities, meetings, and workshops.
Volunteer Center of Washington County
The Volunteer Center promotes and supports volunteerism by matching volunteers with opportunities provided by member agencies.
- Hartford Area Chamber of Commerce
- Hartford Area Development Corporation
- Hartford Business Improvement District
- Medical Center Foundation of Hartford
- Washington County Workforce Alliance
- Well Washington County (Community Health Collaboration)
- Washington County Nonprofit Toolbox Coalition
- Washington County Homeless Coalition
- Washington County Continuum of Care